Are you eligible for a Flu Vaccination?
If the answer to any of the question below is yes, then the NHS recommends that you are protected against influenza.
- Are you aged 65 or over?
- Are you under 65 and have the following chronic illnesses:
- lung disease, including Asthma and COPD
- heart diease
- kidney disease
- liver disease
- neurological disease
- hereditary and generative neurological
- cerebrovascular disease/transient ischaemic attack
- Are you under 65 and:
- a carer
- Are you the parent or guardian:
- of a child aged between 2-3 years it is advised that your child has the flu vaccine
For all eligible patients aged 16 and over, the walk in clinics start on Monday 2nd October and will be every Monday, Wednesday and Thursday afternoon between 2-4pm until Thursday 26th October. Patients will be seen on first come, first served basis.
Parents or Guardians of children under 16 years of age, should contact reception to book an appointment with our Practice Nurse.
Please note there will be no walk in clinics on Tuesdays or Fridays and there will not be a clinic on the afternoon of Thursday 19th October.
If you cannot attend one of these clinics, please contact reception on 0203 049 7444 to make an appointment with a member of our nursing team.